1. Today it rained. We have been having a lot of rain lately – mainly heavy showers and grey clouds with occasional breaks of sunshine. After March and April being so dry, I guess we rather needed the rain to redress the balance! However, I really would rather it reserved the rain for times when I didn’t have to go out.
2. We finished painting our bedroom last Wednesday and have been trying to move back in ever since. I only have just managed to clear the middle of the floor from boxes. I have been going through a lot of papers and having a good ‘sort-out’. It has been rather tiring though! (For those who are interested, I am planning to get some photos up soon. I have them uploaded onto the computer, but just haven’t got around to writing a post yet!)
3. On a walk yesterday we found a bench with tape on it proclaiming “Do not use.” After carefully examining the bench, we could find no reason why it was unsafe and sat on it anyway. It must have been someone’s prank; I don’t know whether to find it funny or not. By the way, this was my attempt to look unconcerned!
4. Goodnight kisses from two-year-olds are just sweet. Especially when that two-year-old comes up to you for his goodnight kiss and rubs his curly head on your skirt.
6. I am currently learning this piece on my violin. Isn’t it nice? I am not playing it at the concert on Saturday, however.
Hope you all have a wonderful week!